Droid4653

Jul 25, 2015
The easiest way is to change your skin in settings back to confluence then you can close it down as usual with the power button and boot into Android. That saves all the reseting and doesn't loose you your favourite set up. Then next time you go in change back to your preferred skin and its like you never left.
I know its a pain but it's the best I can come up with. Just remember to change back to confluence to close it down.

Ray(str)

Nov 4, 2015
Hi Tahir Mate - When you say that you didn't use the restore method, and you ACTUALLY say that you used the FRESH START OPTION, what did you mean?
I am having the same problem, can't seem to revert back to Android from OpenELEC. I am using the "Default World Skin" which was installed by Wookie?

Any help would be brilliant...

Ray(str)

Tahir

Jul 29, 2015
Hi Tahir Mate - When you say that you didn't use the restore method, and you ACTUALLY say that you used the FRESH START OPTION, what did you mean?
I am having the same problem, can't seem to revert back to Android from OpenELEC. I am using the "Default World Skin" which was installed by Wookie?

Any help would be brilliant...

Ray(str)
I used the fresh start option under programs but that basically wipes all your addons and data. An easier way is to change to the confluence skin or even simpler is to go to the openelec settings and just select reboot to android which can be found just after the format hdd option.

danielbishop1

Jun 23, 2015
I'm switching on my t8-s box and it doesn't get past this screen. I have tried the factory reset an nothing is helping. Can anyone help me?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
When you press the restore button and get the boot menu up try just clearing cache and then reboot. If this doesn't work then try a factory reset again. It can take time and patience.
If you still can't get it to work then might be time to use the live chat function on droidboxs main site. It's the box in the bottom right corner with chat or message in.
Good luck.