robit

Jun 6, 2015
Anyone has ideas why the skin can change from the usual Wookie skin to another skin, containing different background, instead of Movies just video and virgin short-cuts etc, while still remaining Confluence Customizable Mod skin? There appears to be no way back to Wookie skin apart reinstalling Wookie. Or is there? It also not just a DroidBox problem as it happened to other people I know. It also happened while watching sport.

Anyone come across this? If so, is there a way to prevent it?

Best Regards

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

You can change your skin from Confluence customizable mode to basic confluence mode or to any other Skin depends on your choice.
You can follow the link given below to change skin inside Kodi:

Hope that helps

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Yes, I know exactly how to change between skins. What I'm saying is that the Confluence Customizable Mod skin has changed without any interaction from the user. From the Retro look wookie skin to something else and going back and changing it to Confluence or Confluence Customizable Mod did not get it back to the wookie skin.

If the Confluence Customizable Mod skin is not the same as the wookie one, how can the wookie skin be reinstated and where from without reinstalling wookie?

Hope that makes better sense.

Best Regards

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Hello Robit. Yeah there seems to be an issue if you turn off the device without properly exiting XBMC which takes off the Retro Skin and then we are left with the option of installing the Retro pack again which is a long process. To evade this issue from happening again please remember to exit or quit XBMC after you are done watching media content through it.
On the retro wookie pack you can exit XBMC by clicking on the Power Off button next to star on the main screen of XBMC.
For now you have to clear data and download the retro pack again, here is how to: