Angie Gostlow

Oct 30, 2015
Been using the droix boxes for years but just got this new one and I can’t seem to clear the cache. I go to settings, device preferences, storage, internal storage then click on cache and it then just goes back to the Home Screen. I cant see any other way of clearing it. Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Meohmy

Jun 2, 2021
There should be an icon on your home screen which says clear memory which should sort most of your problems, I haven't looked in the system settings since setting the box up but I will have a look this evening and get back to you. I normally clear the cache on individual apps regulally and also use SDMaid
There seems to be little support offered on these boxes by the seller, I have an H96 max + as well and, fortunately, have been messing with android for years so it doesn't bother me. It would be nice to have a software update now and then though as well as a dedicated sub forum.

Angie Gostlow

Oct 30, 2015
There should be an icon on your home screen which says clear memory which should sort most of your problems, I haven't looked in the system settings since setting the box up but I will have a look this evening and get back to you. I normally clear the cache on individual apps regulally and also use SDMaid
There seems to be little support offered on these boxes by the seller, I have an H96 max + as well and, fortunately, have been messing with android for years so it doesn't bother me. It would be nice to have a software update now and then though as well as a dedicated sub forum.
Thanks, yeh I do use that but it doesn’t seem to clear the cache. I’ll use the clear cache within the apps.