robit

Jun 6, 2015
Hi, I'm having an issue with all the posts i'm reading. Next to my initial, there is all the font sizes, alignment, heading etc, and it also shows up when clicking on Signature in my profile. Can anyone help me to remove it please? Can't find anithing under Edit Signature. PLease also tell me if anyone else can see it when reading my post
Best regards,
Signature.png

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
It is not an issue with your signature but something on the forum software causing it. We are looking into the issue now. Thanks.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
It is not an issue with your signature but something on the forum software causing it. We are looking into the issue now. Thanks.
Looks to be a hard one to solve, as it's been quite a while. I wonder if we all have to suffer the same problem?
Best regards,

Last edited:

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Apologies for the delay. I did look into it myself as the developers are busy working on the store at the moment. I'm not 100% what the cause is but have some ideas that I have passed on. We will try and get it fixed as soon as possible.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Apologies for the delay. I did look into it myself as the developers are busy working on the store at the moment. I'm not 100% what the cause is but have some ideas that I have passed on. We will try and get it fixed as soon as possible.
Looks Like soon is not posssible. Nearly 2 monts gone, and the developers don't seem to care,

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Find it disheartening that a site of this quality and membership has no respect for its members. It is 5 months now since the problem was reported and it’s still not resolved. How long can it take to delete the problematic item from my profile/about you? I can’t edit it but surely you could.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
The problem is not your signature. It is the comment box formatting is not working. When working, it should show like a bar with menu options just above the Reply box (as well as the Signature box) when writing a comment. It allows you to change the Font, size, add images etc.
I have reported this issue again to the website developers for them to look into further. Unfortunately it is out of the scope of my knowledge of this forum software to fix it, or I would have fixed it myself.