dan murphy

Nov 27, 2015
Hope this is ok to post here as there's no link for this model on the forum. Am considering getting this for my daughter. Was wondering is this a new model and would appreciate any opinions on it. I've a T8s and she's happy with it, though only uses the android apps

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi, I have a iMXQ Pro V1 I am currently using alongside my main box (T8 Mini) At the moment its a great little fast box. This is LE only though. Not Android. Which I love. I do have a problem which I need advice about and I will post here later.

Last edited:

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hope this is ok to post here as there's no link for this model on the forum. Am considering getting this for my daughter. Was wondering is this a new model and would appreciate any opinions on it. I've a T8s and she's happy with it, though only uses the android apps
Hi

It is our newest box model and comes with the android 7.Post will be moved to the appropriate board once created and in future if unsure where to post you can always use general discussion board for any topic of your interest.

Box itself is android based and you may want to consider android OS version if the box will be used for apps.

Regards and have a nice day ;)

Reactions: dan murphy

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I am really happy with the speed of this box. Im also impressed with the speed it launches into LE. For anyone who only uses LE then this is mint.
Im still putting it through its paces but up to now - Brill.