woodywhite

May 18, 2023

Having purchased the T8 Droid box and factory resetting it,I'm now stuck because its asking for Passwords for the Wizard set up don't know them so can't go any further.​

Any help appreciated.​

Thank you​

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015

Having purchased the T8 Droid box and factory resetting it,I'm now stuck because its asking for Passwords for the Wizard set up don't know them so can't go any further.​

Any help appreciated.​

Thank you​

The T8 is a very old machine. The wizard which sets up a Kodi installation with add-ons is long defunct. See if you can skip the wizard set up. I doubt you will find much that runs on such an old machine anyway.

woodywhite

May 18, 2023
The T8 is a very old machine. The wizard which sets up a Kodi installation with add-ons is long defunct. See if you can skip the wizard set up. I doubt you will find much that runs on such an old machine anyway.
Thanks for your reply, I'm not going to bother with it then the power supply etc will keep. I usually use T964 android tv box, I quite like the robust structure of the droid box what is the most upto date one you would recommend please.
Thanks Kevin

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thanks for your reply, I'm not going to bother with it then the power supply etc will keep. I usually use T964 android tv box, I quite like the robust structure of the droid box what is the most upto date one you would recommend please.
Thanks Kevin
I'm sorry I don't have a newish droix android box so can't recommend anything. You can check their current range on their home page. Seems the range is quite limited these days.

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi Kevin,
The Droix X4 is the most up to date we have will Android 11 Red Velvet Cake. Plus:
  • Amlogic S905X4 SoC; Quad-core
  • Multi-codec support; 4K@60FPS
  • 4GB DDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC Storage
  • Dual-Band Wi-Fi w/ 1x Ethernet Port
It is a solid box packed with feature and is currently on sale at the great price of £59.95. You can check it out in more detail here. I recommend viewing our test video :)