DroidBox User

Apr 20, 2018
When I try to power off the device using the factory supplied default app (Reboot - Petrus), it does not power off, rather it restarts. I have ensured that it is given SuperUser/Root permissions using the factory supplied default app (SuperSU).

I have tried the latest version of the app also. But no change.

alexandr

Mar 26, 2015
If you use this application, then you can not turn it off. Use remote on/off button or hardware button.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Probably for the other functions it can perform. The APK will have be coded with multiple options for different devices. If you're controlling the device using it on a phone/tablet then it might be worth looking at some of the IR sending apps (if your hardware has IR capabilities).

DroidBox User

Apr 20, 2018
Probably for the other functions it can perform. The APK will have be coded with multiple options for different devices.

Yes that could be correct, when I asked, I asked after considering that the app allows selecting the actions to display, and therefore allows the Power Off option to not be displayed,

If you're controlling the device using it on a phone/tablet then it might be worth looking at some of the IR sending apps (if your hardware has IR capabilities).

Can you re-phrase. Cannot understand.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you ever use a phone or a tablet to control your DroidBOX (via Yatse, Kore or DroidBOX Share), then it might be worth checking if your phone/tablet has an InfraRed LED. If it does, you may find an app that can learn and replay codes. You could teach it your Plus v1's infrared remote control, specifically the power button.