Jonathan McDonnell

Jul 8, 2016
Hello, very happy with this box - almost never hangs...but X4 is even better - but that's another story. I use them only for TV etc so no major solicitations....but the problem I have is with the remote...when pushing the "OK" or centre button it very often acknowledges twice... so that means if you write something you often get the letter twice...its like you double click on everything....
Any suggestions? And congratulations generally on great boxes...

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi Jonathan,

Please try a factory reset of the device from android settings.

Also, try and re-pair the remote. Remove the dongle from the device. press and hold the OK and Home buttons until the LED starts flasing, then re insert the dongle.

If this Doesn't work, do you have the same issue if you connect an external keyboard?

Jonathan McDonnell

Jul 8, 2016
Thanks very much for the reply - I tried the things you suggested but sadly to no avail...I then tried something far complicated and changed the batteries in the remote (I only had 1 spare new battery) - and it seems better - tomorrow I will change the other and I hope that may have been the problem all along...
Cheers!

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Thanks very much for the reply - I tried the things you suggested but sadly to no avail...I then tried something far complicated and changed the batteries in the remote (I only had 1 spare new battery) - and it seems better - tomorrow I will change the other and I hope that may have been the problem all along...
Cheers!
Hi Jonathan,
Glad you found the soloution. Any further issues, please don't hesitate to ask.