Glendvd

Jan 15, 2017
Hi there, I've just signed up to a new vpn, my 1st actually, so am very new to all this. I have the vpn working, however I'm having an issue whereby every time I turn the box off, the next time I switch it on, I have to go into the settings and turn the vpn back on again. I know there is an option to have vpn always on, however when it asks me to select which vpn i always want on, the only button available is "none".

Not a major issue but obviously a bit annoying having to switch the vpn on every time I boot up. Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi
I dont have the answer but someone here will probably be able to help. However, to do that can you state:
Droidbox model
Version of android
Your vpn

If someone has the same set up they should be able to answer your question.

Glendvd

Jan 15, 2017
Hi
I dont have the answer but someone here will probably be able to help. However, to do that can you state:
Droidbox model
Version of android
Your vpn

If someone has the same set up they should be able to answer your question.
The model is the t8 mini, android 5.1.1 and the vpn is a fairly new one I believe called bond vpn. Thanks for your help.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
It might be worth seeing if they have a native Android application, can you let us know the name or address as I couldn't seem to get past articles on bonding multiple VPN connections when looking for them.

BondVPN

Jul 23, 2017
I can confirm we do have an Android client that can be used on Android boxes. Glendvd if you ever need additional support please just contact us and we will help :)

Reactions: ChrisM