We are a UK (London) based Company with multiple warehouses in UK and Europe.
We ship to over 40 Countries globally and we are constantly expanding our shipping range. You can find a list of countries and a shipping estimate the Product Page or during Checkout.
We are partners with all major carriers and local delivery companies. Shipping is allocated based on the purchased item and shipping method chosen during Checkout.
We dispatch all processed orders received before 2PM (Monday to Friday) the same day. Otherwise, orders are dispatched the next working day.
If you are resident of a Country which is a EU Member, no. The price you pay during checkout is the only price you'll pay for your item.
If you are resident of a Non-EU Country, some orders might be subject to a small Import Fee. (Something we can't control as these have been determined by the ruling government)
This is a question we get very often, and it requires more than 1 answer.
1. As we are a UK-Based company, there are local financial obligations which we have to fulfil as an LTD as opposed to "X Store" which in (Over 90% of the cases) is based in China and:
- As there are multiple factories for the same item, we are sourcing them from the original/patent owner manufacturer, with brand new components (As opposed to sourcing an item at a cheaper price which uses second hand components)
- We have already paid Import Tax on the items we sell, whereas you would have to suffer this cost if you'd buy from "X Store"
2. If you have any questions about your item/any issues arise or you just want to ask a question about us we have a Customer Support team ready to answer your query promptly
3. If you feel like returning your product or exchanging it, we will be dealing with your query promptly and with a fast turnaround you'll be given the service you deserve as opposed to sending emails to "X Store" with no reply
4. If your item develops a fault, as we are a UK Based company, we are offering a 1 Year Warranty and with a very fast turnaround your issue will be fixed (With shipping covered by us) whereas if your item bought from "X Store" would develop a fault you either wouldn't be able to get in touch with them, or would have to support hefty Export/Import Costs (Shipping, Duties and Tax) to return it to them, not to mention the amount of time you'll be left without your purchase.
Our website displays a "Pre-Order" button in two cases.
1. The item has not been released by the manufacturer yet, and once they do release it, we will dispatch all orders based on the time of purchase
2. The item is not in stock currently and we are awaiting more stock to come in. Once they do, we will dispatch all orders based on the time of purchase
We are proud to offer a 1 Year Warranty for our full catalogue, with some items even having a 3 Year Warranty (Note: This will be mentioned in the respective item's product page).
Our Technicians offer a fast turnaround for any warranty claim (In case we are missing a part, you'll be informed or given options)