- Compatible with PC and Laptop
- Supports DPM,SMART,NCQ,TRIM
- NGFF PCIe connection provides higher speeds than SATA-based solid-state drives for the ultimate computing experience.
- M.2 form factor to fit in newer motherboards,The Most Evolved Form Factor With Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing Needs for Ultra-Thin Laptops.
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 3-Year Limited Warranty. MTBF:1,500,000 Hours Data retention: 10 years.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 530MB/s and 350MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 97K and 89K Respectively.
- Compatible with Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK (rev. 1.1), GA-X99-UD3, GA-H97-Gaming 3 ; MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Z97 MPOWER, X99S MPOWER ; ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA, Z97-E, MAXIMUS VI IMPACT ; ASRock Z97M OC Formula, Z97 Extreme6, X99 WS
|Form Factor:||42.0mm(L) x22.0mm(W)x3.2mm(H)|
|Input voltage:||3.3V (±5%)|
|Commercial Operating Temperature:||0 - +70℃|
|Flash Management Algorithm:||static and dynamic wear-leveling, bad block management algorithm|
|Dynamic Power Management, SMART, NCQ, TRIM:||Supported|
|ECC (Error Correction Code):||Supports BCH 8/16/24/40 bits ECC|
|Write Endurance:||>8 years @ 100GB write/day(32GB)|
|Data retention:||10 Years|
Security is our Priority
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.