-  Some layouts only available based on display resolution and scale settings.
-  Subscription sold separately.
-  Requires a PC with touchscreen capability.
-  Hardware dependent. Requires Windows PC with microphone capability.
-  Pen-capable tablet or PC required. Pen accessory may be sold separately.
-  Access to images stored on OneDrive is contingent on the associated Microsoft Account the device is signed in with.
The MinisForum JB95 is a budget Intel NUC mini PC that’s perfect for situations where you just “need a screen”..It is perfect for digital signage applications, point-of-service kiosks, or even just as a basic PC for word processing and other home/office applications.
Price and Power Efficient – An Intel Celeron N5095 stands at the heart of the MinisForum JB95. Providing a quad-core computing experience with speeds of up to 2.90GHz, and a highly efficient 15W TDP.
Multitask With Ease – SO-DIMM DDR4 RAM (dual-channel compatible) at up to speeds of 2933MHz works in tandem with a fast M.2 SATA SSD in this mini PC. Excellent for multi-tasking and high-speed loading of applications.
Just Enough Ports – Featuring four USB ports, and a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack, the MinisForum JB has just enough interfaces to connect all your essential peripherals. You can also pilot up to three 4K displays simultaneously via the HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C interfaces.
Get Connected – A gigabit ethernet port is present, alongside built-in Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth connectivity. Go wireless or wired; whichever you prefer, the JB95 can handle it.
Portability Personified – The MinisForum JB95 is a truly small Intel NUC. With dimensions of only 12.7×12.7×4.6cm, it easily fits into any setup without taking up too much room.