- Official iPega Product
- Compatible with Android,iOS,PC,RetroPie,Linux
- Designed for Gaming
- Wireless Bluetooth & 2.4Ghz USB
- Smartphone Holder built-in
Use it seemingly during those long gaming hours with your friends! The iPega 9156 is iPega’s latest Bluetooth 2.4Ghz Gamepad. Just pair it with your device and start playing!
The iPega 9156 is widely compatible with a vast majority of devices. It supports Apple’s iPhone and iPad, and it connects to them via Bluetooth, a feature that’s lacking in the majority of Bluetooth Gamepads. No further Application is needed or any setup, connect it and jump straight into PUBG.
No Bluetooth? No problem! The iPega 9156 2.4Ghz Gamepad comes with a 2.4Ghz USB Type-A 2.0 Dongle/Receiver, meaning that you can just plug it in your PC, Android BOX or even TV and get ready to play.
To offer even a more immersive experience, the iPega 9156 2.4Ghz Bluetooth Gamepad comes with a Telescopic Smartphone Holder, which can hold smartphones which are up to 85mm in width. You can also adjust the angle to have a better experience.
The battery will last you the entire gaming session, unlike other gamepads on the market which run out of battery after a while.
- Features dual analogue sticks, digital D-Pad and thirteen gaming buttons.
- Bluetooth 4.0 for best speed and stability.
- Rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours play.
- Extendable phone holder supports up to 5.5” devices.
- Bluetooth connection up to 8 meters for Android Phone,iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet, Android TV Box and Windows PC. Wired connection is supported for Windows PC and Android TV Box
|Model:||9156 Wireless Gamepad|
|Connectivity:||Wireless - Bluetooth & 2.4G (USB Dongle)|
|Bluetooth:||Supported ; Compatible with Multi-Platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Android BOX)|
|Battery:||380mAh Li-Ion Battery|
|Working Voltage:||DC 3.7V|
|Key Lifespan:||100 Thousand Times|
|Product Dimensions:||(L x W x H): 16 x 12 x 6 cm / 6.24 x 4.7 x 2.34 inches|
|Package Dimensions:||(L x W x H): 18 x 14 x 7 cm / 7.3 x 5.6 x 2.8 inches|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It's a very good gamepad, and it's new.
Working perfectly on Android, but not in all games. Otherwise for this price is a very good gamepad..
Security is our Priority
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.